Jose Rubén Zamora arrives at court for hearing

Home News Jose Rubén Zamora arrives at court for hearing
Jose Rubén Zamora arrives at court for hearing

Justice

José Rubén Zamora arrives at court for the hearing in which the resolution that revokes the substitute measures will be known.

Jose Rubén Zamora reaches courts for hearing. (Free Press Photo: Erick Ávila)

The journalist José Rubén Zamora arrives this Friday, March 7 in court For the hearing in which the resolution of the Third Appeals Chamber will be known, which revokes the substitute measures granted by the Second Criminal Court.

Upon arrival in taxes, Zamora said: “I think it is more arbitrariness.”

He pointed out the persecution against him. “I am not going to give up, I will not accept crimes, I will not accept fines and you have to continue facing the corrupt pact.

“They said they didn’t want to give me freedom because I was going to flee, here I am,” he said.

He stressed that he has not fled and that he has been present at the hearings to resolve the cases that, according to him, were manufactured.

It was on October 18, 2024 that the judge of the Second Pluripersonal Court of First Criminal Instance granted substitute measures to Zamora at an audience for review of coercion measures.

The substitute measures allowed house arrest to the journalist, who spent more than 900 days in preventive detention

“Defective procedural activity is declared and any legal effect is left without any legal effect or effect of everything on October 17 of last year in other instances,” says the resolution of the Chamber with respect to the case in which the founder of ElPeriódico is processed, who for now has house arrest.

To read more: “If they let me write, this president would fall badly”: Jose Rubén Zamora speaks prior to audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fpb4yvugts

Source