The United States deported a controversial Venezuelan influencer, famous on social networks for calling to invade housing and taking advantage of the system, Venezuelan Minister of Government, Diosdado Cabello, confirmed on Friday, receiving a new flight with expelled.
Leonel Moreno, known as “Leito Official”, had about 20,000 followers on Instagram and more than 30,000 in Tiktok, where he was exhibited with handfuls of dollars.
Yes it came in the list of those who came there – on the flight – he said hair by confirming the deportation of the influencer.
In his last videos, before being arrested for the United States immigration and customs control service (ICE) in 2024, he said he had received threats from powerful people and also claimed for the dissemination of his daughter’s face.
And they will be waiting for my fall, they will not achieve it, he said in a filming.
“Leito official” stopped publishing content on social networks in the middle of last year, and among his most viral videos highlighted those he made by invading homes and having children in the United States to obtain benefits from the government.
He also made tutorials on how to steal in supermarkets.
His campaign was for Venezuelans to be pointed out in the world of being criminals, Cabello said. From the first moment he had to get a special security (…) because the colleagues who were coming were very disgusted, he added.
The morning of this Friday, 178 deported Venezuelans from the United States arrived in Caracas, as part of the restoration of deportation flights agreed with Washington after a month of suspension.
Venezuela and the United States, with broken relationships since 2019, mutually accused of boycotting the deportation agreement reached in January.
In total, Venezuela has received 743 deportees from the United States. Washington has accused many of Venezuelan migrants to belong to the dreaded band of the Aragua Train, but Caracas says that to date has not received a single member of the gang.
