Luis Miguel is discharged after an alleged hospitalization for heart problems

Home Health Luis Miguel is discharged after an alleged hospitalization for heart problems
Luis Miguel is discharged after an alleged hospitalization for heart problems

The news about the hospitalization of “Sol de México” would have caused concern among the followers of one of the most recognized Mexican artists.

On May 15, it began to spread on social networks that the singer had felt in poor health, which led Paloma Cuevas to transfer him to a hospital in New York.

According to the information released, the singer underwent several studies and had heart problems, which led to his hospitalization.

Although several people close to the singer declared to international media that it was fake news, journalist Gelena Solano, from El Gordo and La Flacareported that Luis Miguel was hospitalized at Mount Sinai Hospital, but was discharged.

The reporter for the American program on the Univisión network reported that Luis Miguel left the hospital on May 22, with the same low profile with which his admission was handled.

“I called last night and they told me that they had discharged him. I called this morning and they told me that they had discharged him. The person who is informing me told me that he is no longer in the hospital. They checked several of the floors and Luis Miguel cannot be found anywhere,” he said.

It is believed that, apparently, and to maintain a low profile, the singer entered the hospital with his mother’s last name, Basteri.

“I called the hospital last night under that same name and they told me that Luis Miguel had been discharged. However, this morning I called again, another person answered and they told me that Luis Miguel was moved to another floor, that he is supposedly still here, in this hospital, that they even have security in the VIP room where he is,” he said.

Source